We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS, .AI, .PSD, .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, .PNG, .PDF.
We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 24 hours.
Note: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof.
- Minimum of 350 dpi (dot per inch) resolution at 100% of the final print size.
- Images designed for the web typically cannot be used for printing as they have a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at 350 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality. E.g,, 2" x 3.5" Business Card resolution: 350 dpi (735 pixels x 1260 pixels).
- All color artwork and/or images must be provided in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
- All black & white artwork and/or images must be provided in grayscale color mode.
- We cannot guarantee 100% color match. We are able to match your color up to 85%, so there might be a 15% shift in color when your product is printed. We recommend limited usage of blues and reds, simply because they are the hardest colors to match.
- 0.125" (1/8") bleed
- E.g., Final Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Size with Bleed: 8.625" x 11.125"
- With round corners: 0.325" bleed is required for both the 2'' x 3.5'' and 3.35'' x 2.17'' sizes, so sizes with bleed would be 2.325" x 3.825" and 3.675" x 2.495"
- Maximum file size for uploads: 75MB (megabytes) per file.